“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” ~Isaiah 40:31
Dear Praying Friends,
Thank you for your prayers and support. The Lord is using your faithfulness to reach our heroes with the Gospel of Christ.
If I have learned one thing from all of you, it is to hang in there, work hard and wait on the Lord to bless the work. Though in years past we have seen the Lord work miraculously, the year 2015 has been the most fruitful for our shared ministry. Along with you, we marvel at the answered prayers and continue to labor daily trusting the Lord.
- For several new missionary candidates.
- For three souls accepting Christ.
- For helping fifteen families find churches when moving on permanent change of station orders.
- For the opportunity to train ninety pastors about military missions.
- For a new prison ministry reaching veterans, especially those with PTSD.
- For five new graduates of the online PTSD college course.
- For Christ-honoring fellowship among our missionaries and churches.
- For a new online Bible study with deployed soldiers.
- For a camp in Ashford, CT to reach our heroes, their families and those suffering with PTSD.
- For you, our supporters and prayer warriors.
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For our military and their safety. This past month has been the deadliest for our heroes in three years.
- For our PTSD Trainer’s Conference at Southland Christian Camp.
- For my friend Frank who is suffering from Pancreatic Cancer-that the Lord will provide a miracle.
- For Debbie who is suffering from a bone spur on her left hip.
- For our families spiritual and physical health.
- For new missionaries.
- For our missionaries on deputation, that the Lord will provide support to reach their mission fields.
- For Mrs. Denise Darden, our administrator, for complete healing from cancer.
- For Missionary John Little healing from Colon Cancer.
- For Missionary John Kreynus healing from an infection near his pace maker.
- For Missionary Mike Fulbright healing from open-heart surgery.
- For our travels to bases, colleges and camps. In the next two months we’ll travel almost 10,000 miles.
- For you, our supporters and prayer warriors. Without you, we could not reach our heroes.
We thank the Lord that you are in our lives. You hold a dear place in our hearts and in the Lord’s Army. We pray daily for the Lord to provide a vision of how He’s used your prayers and support to reach our heroes. You are our heroes and we cannot thank you enough.
Doug & Debbie Carragher