“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:” ~Philippians 1:3-6
We are so thankful that the Lord brought us together and allows us to share in His fellowship. He knew before the beginning of our ministry, that together we would endeavor to reach our military heroes, families and their communities. The love and fellowship we share is a sweet fulfillment of His example and His commandment: “Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” We love and respect all of you and are in debt to you.
Since our last prayer letter, we have witnessed the Lord being mighty in the following ways:
- For two souls being saved.
- For a deputation missionary, Mike Marshall, reporting to the field.
- For allowing us the opportunity to preach online helping with a summer camp.
- For the opportunity to teach fifteen modules online in a combat zone. What a blessing to speak about PTSD before the heroes even come home.
- For a new Serviceman Center Ministry.
- For successful foot surgery.
- For a new missionary family.
- For the Lord using the ‘Help for Wounded Spirits’ Podcast to save twelve people since March.
“Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.” ~I Chronicles 16:11
Please join us in praying for the following requests:
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For our military and their safety.
- Due to combat operations, we lost two soldiers in Afghanistan and one in Syria since our last update.
- Over 100 people were injured in the same time frame.
- For the ability to visit missionary families and the bases they serve on.
- For continued prayer for our missionary families on deputation. Currently, it is hard to secure meetings with the Covid-19 scare. If you want to schedule an AFBM missionary, please let us know.
- For good health for our family.
- For our missionaries’ health and ministries.
- For the Lord to provide open doors, opportunities to minister, and safe travel for Debbie and me.
- For the $1,800 needed for the annual podcast fee.
It is hard to believe we have now been serving the Lord for more than seventeen years with AFBM. We are so thankful the Lord has allowed us this opportunity and are grateful for our shared ministry with all of you. You are a gift from the Lord.
Please contact us if there is any way we can help you or your church. We love you all in the Lord.
Your servants for Christ to our military heroes,
Doug and Debbie Carragher
PTSD Podcast (M-F): Help for Wounded Spirits –
sign up for Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts