Dear Praying Friends,
“For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers:” ~Romans 1:9
Debbie and I cannot thank you enough for your faithful prayers and support. It is unbelievable to us just how awesome you all are and the wonderful opportunity it is to serve with each of you. You not only have our prayers, but our respect as well.
The Lord continues to bless our shared ministry and we offer the following praises:
- For one saved since our last letter.
- For the Lord solidifying our new Las Vegas sessions.
- For the Lord providing 1000 Bibles for our Las Vegas trip.
- For another online class for our heroes in Afghanistan.
- For a new church providing 5000 Bibles a year for our military heroes.
- For two interviews set up this month with missionary candidates.
- For a chance to speak at an AFBM church planter’s commissioning next week.
- For Doug II accepting a new job in the Greenville County Schools district.
- For a new military/PTSD radio show and podcast beginning 4/1/18.
- For the PTSD conference in Indianapolis and how the Lord melded our hearts together.
- Pray for the Lord to have the preeminence in all we say and do.
- Pray for good health for our family, missionaries and supporters.
- Pray for our military heroes and their families.
- Pray for our veterans and that we will see more of them saved in our churches as a result of various outreaches.
- Pray for the Lord to provide for a whole page advertisement in the Stars and Stripes military newspaper.
- Pray as we prepare for the official announcement of woundedspirits.com. This website provides an avenue for those with PTSD to find local churches and PTSD training.
- Pray for Debbie’s and my unsaved family members.
- Pray for Doug II’s job and that he will get a position at the location in Greenville County closest to our house.
Thank you again for praying with us for our military heroes and their families. I cannot remember a time where so many were in need of hope. We know their hope can be found in Christ alone, and, with your partnership, we are doing everything we can to reach them with the Gospel.
If you would like Debbie and I to schedule a time to report back to your church, please contact us and we will schedule a visit.
May the Lord bless your faithfulness! It is an honor to serve with you,
Doug & Debbie Carragher