Dear Praying Friends,
“I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers, Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus…”~Philemon 1:4-5a
We would like to begin by thanking you for your love and devotion to our Savior. Your demonstration of that love to our heroes and their families is godly. Thank you for your love, prayers and support. We prayerfully labor every day to earn your loving trust.
The past couple months have been among the busiest of our ministry. It began with PTSD Training and ended with compiling Bibles for our heroes. God answered your prayers with the following results:
- For Christ, His resurrection and all He does for us.
- For seven people saved.
- For another 1,000 people using our book and several new groups working with heroes with PTSD.
- For the blessing of teaching 2 PTSD Overcomer’s Leader Workshops, training more than 50 people.
- For two new missionary families and an Associate Missionary with AFBM.
- For several Bible College visits and new candidates.
- For participating in a Bible Assembly conference with 5,500 new Bibles for our heroes.
- For a new Bible cover for those with Wounded Spirits, with Bible helps on the inside cover.
- For a new PTSD camp June 29-July 4, 2015 at Southland Christian Camp in Louisiana. Pray for campers!
- For good health for our family.
- For Christ to have the preeminence in our ministry and lives.
- For the souls of our heroes and their families.
- For our family’s health.
- For new laborers called to reach our heroes for Christ.
- For open doors to reach our military heroes.
- For our missionaries, their health, and their ministries. Pray for meetings for those on deputation.
- For our heroes with PTSD and their families.
- Pray the Lord would touch the hearts of our nation’s leaders and they would reverse the many policies, which seem enacted to eliminate Christians from our military.
- For the Lord to bless our supporters, their churches, families, staffs, deacons and members.
- For missionary training June 2-6 at Camp Joy, WI.
- For our tract ‘Final Orders’ (from Fellowship Tract League) and for the Lord to use it to reach our heroes.
Though words do not seem enough for your faithful prayers, love and support for our ministry, we want you to know we are privileged to have you and are so thankful for your role in reaching our heroes for Christ. The full scope of your eternal outreach will only be known in heaven.
We are blessed be your servants to our military heroes and their families,
Doug & Debbie Carragher