09 Dec December 5, 2013 – Carragher Chronicles
Dear Praying Friends,
“When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.” – Matthew 2:10
We want to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for allowing us to partner with your ministry. We’re on the job pointing our military men and women to their Savior and seeing their great joy. The Lord is using you in so many lives.
The past couple months have been a whirlwind of ministry opportunities and successes. We offer the following praises to our Lord:
- Eleven souls for the cause of Christ.
- Preached the Grand Opening Service for Freedom Baptist Church outside of Fort Dix and McGuire AFB. There were fifty-seven in attendance with two military members saved.
- Shared my testimony with the saints at a meeting for former Catholics hosted by the Conversion Center. This organization sends mail-outs and seeks to lead priests and laymen to the Lord. Their track record was filled with testimonies of our Lord’s saving grace.
- Even in these very difficult days we were able to ship one thousand Bibles into Afghanistan. We have been notified several soldiers were saved using the ‘Final Orders’ tract on the inside cover.
- We have a letter from a former marine who received our ‘Final Orders’ tract while on active duty that later went to jail. The Lord reminded him of the tract in his Bible and gloriously saved him. We should never underestimate the value of the Lord’s word on tracts.
Please join us in the following prayer requests:
- For Christ to have the preeminence in all we do.
- For our family’s health.
- For the new church plants in Korea and Fort
- Dix/McGuire AFB.
- For the team at Fort Dix/McGuire AFB as they deal with an awkward ministry situation. Please pray the Lord would right this state of affairs.
- For the possibility of a rental building deal currently in the works that will benefit our Fort Dix/McGuire AFB church.
- For the new church plants and that the Lord would bring volunteer teams and short-term mission trips to help.
- For more Bibles to distribute to our heroes.
- For new missionaries.
- For our military heroes and their souls.
- For our supporters that the Lord would bless their faithfulness to our ministry.
- For protection for our heroes through the Christmas season. The holidays are the toughest time on their morale and families.
- For our Christians in the military and that the Lord will protect them from persecution.
- For our missionaries with on-going health problems and chronic illnesses.
Thank you again for your love and trust in our ministry. We love you and pray the Lord will show great favor on your ministry.