07 Sep September 9, 2013 – Carragher Chronicles
Dear Praying Friends,
We cannot thank you enough for your prayers and support. God is using you in our lives as a witness of His love. It is our prayer that through your sacrifice many will call Jesus their Lord.
Since our last prayer letter, there has been a whirlwind of ministry activity. We are thankful for another missionary family and finding locations for three new families. Perhaps the highlight of every summer is our candidate school. This summer we trained four new families
and had three families receiving their second year training.
It’s a joy to know bases in Asia, Europe and here in the United States will soon go from no witness to having churches outside their gates.
- For providing for a major financial shortfall due to roof damage, car trouble and medical deductibles.
- For successful surgery.
- For Doug II and Daniel getting jobs and returning to school. ‣For a new missionary family.
- For several souls saved and lives changed.
- For supporters and prayer warriors.
- For Debbie and my 30th anniversary coming up October 8th.
- ‣For Christ to have the preeminence.
- ‣For continued healing and good health for our family.
- ‣For our military heroes and families specifically for their salvation and safety.
Your Servants for Christ,